Tuesday, December 29, 2009

smog


whogun
shore ,shaper
ẹ ẹ ẹ

yule





the gleam


rolling slumber
my “my” rid

snot toast





dew


utter factoid
puke the radt
here an now

.





rump


skull school
slaw ,nap ,led

))lead((






raw


bore whole
-job-

runny leg






a

blablat
babean
babort






Lahst

slobby was...:...:...lacked the cage [[ ]]
jaw slag ah my tent..........tative dupe
an sluggish longer bet I //// dumped my
throat ;;;;;;......._ _ _ seaweed or a
shoe the dust gas the ˚˚˚ driven bent
ohn blatter my foggy supper my::::oso
flucto and my dripping wings,,,,,,,my
\\\ chest humming with a phone o o o





Forking Window

the loot loop the :: cuadratic craze
rises on the wall the ceiling is it
“safe?” your ladder swimming in the
lake or was that a street ? ¿ ¿ ¿
loose your earlobe locks? my gasoline?
[[ ]] page the door phase of cri
ckets heard inside the head it’s winter
.your cake fall breathing on my kit
chen floor my sack of forks falling
out the window




Viaje

said shadow said shoulder said
rolling on the steps a knotty cl
uster in my foamy mouth a loo
p of cracks shining from my leg a
half a lens fallfalling out my ear y
our noose clock hissing in the ph
one I slept inside my wallet and
counted all the logjams inside my
wrist my boulder said my sand
which said my strolling on the
lugugage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home