Monday, December 21, 2009

gun loom

breath
so sog
guy






frab

] ] ] ]

yes you
gland






chirp

pustule
moult
the hammer grout

. . . : . . .







Watch It

the brick sneeze:::::: bolster your ,ash
lapper,,,,, [hogs] an ::: dice your pill
ow lock the [[]] gosh test an Name yr
fiddling........unit compaction or a ““line””
of g nats ..... fold my suit an dry. t
he flag lopper,,, holster ,,,cash,,, m
ice rust le in my,,,,sock what tIMe it
is¿¿¿¿




Coat

fumble an,,,,scout stop jot ,,,nooser
friendly;;;;muscle flagger - - - sp
read in wind - - - - - the tunnel O f
ulla fl ame spout twist the cashless
glue:::bottled heave ......the runny g
ame,,, down my leg,,,, was fireants,,,,, t
hey left me ay : c left my eye in
side a listed sleeve - - - - -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home