Monday, December 28, 2009

The Foggy Kitchen

cussing the tooth bomber comb ;;;;;
spray and boil ººº sheeeeet stunner
... the soothing rat lake ,twice snored
,flavor of a stool ,,,,, that face fake th
at pooloooooo I where there traced the
vice blink sed your dribbling glass,,,,,,
my brush across my mouth rushed my
sodden moon OOO labors labors th
rough that moldy bagel beneath the
table lost beneath the ceiling lights
and mist




9 or 7 ?

cash an hamsters ,,, booming sausage
trouble in the boats my liberation cor
ner ripping off the “suit” my chanchres
dribbling soot ]] [[ the nasal short the
::: lashing trust the - - - - - - wind boot
))instigation(( levers the crumbled wall
where << >> steps usta be I slee
ping inna maze a meant to folding all
those socks .a useless door |||| re train
the rats and tear a number off the
clocks




et


blobbo
limination

guh guh guh





buh

chinews
frac
“turd”
..





tie

morbo
lentic
jugger soap

faw knot





unt

ranst an
/ / / / /
flel off

(





er


gap glass
]] [[

oh yetz





rue you


fog loop
the driunk
saw

lip

^^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home