Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Lunch

caw claw,,loom dust.an necks spra
wling///whine sink ,the scuttled
cage lifter,,,moss and souppppp
splllashed before the _ _ linted clo
ud oh gas --- ]shape[ my hand
in rice the log booms ooooO s
tone an slaw )( crusty sack (((t
he time stink)))) my folding sh
adow ,fo cused :::::: it’s p p p p
age




Heh

brain or fog sent thumb the eye
plate drizzle ,,, // said eh noose O
long comb wafting down the hall be
leaf puzzled = = sandwich dream :: tee
th .scald my lumpy ;;;; foot an chain
gristle held long above ˚˚˚˚ the hig
hest step \\\ I could swallow I could
float and crash . . . . an numb my
face . . . . loose my nom laughing





sue


lado nícteo
endo

clinic





o o o
cloud

numb
er
next





lieber

chain
- - - -
g
love
nt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home