Thursday, December 31, 2009

Promenade

dog and shammer net and flee
ing nuts .... “cracker” folds o
ver la calavera de ¡mi pie! ];;
;[ je marche et tu|||corner
ing ,,, tense ,,, clouded with a
nickel or a phonebook it’s a lea
f ººº blown of f f f f f f




Rodenten

juggles and rims the neck suit tr
embles in my foam˚˚˚˚˚˚˚us
e of lamps under water ,,,that’s t
he string !!thud up straight nut
wiggle ~~~~~ drew the slimy g
land and hand hole thing ggg in
ches ,chevril ,sand wallet .busts th
e tune and numbers 6666666 in my
)).gravy.(( oh I’d float away I’d
aim my hamster ::: at your face





tod


uh heat heap
“o cae”
dot
euq
ereumecan

“!”







plew


spummer
umm
erk

k.k.k.k.k







“eek”

chure
rro
|||
ond
“ear”







cloat

ya
nanda y
a nimbio y
ayy argolina
¡¡¡::¡¡¡
o





h

ogmet
rico
n
min
ari
ooooo
k






omb

uner
“omb”
ran
er
“s”
s"s
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home