Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Have a Sandwich

loot and bubbled ,bomb and last ,get the
spinner comb suited like a ,pestle foam
run down yr leg a clod blocker sticky in
your boot hah ,doubled lens ,pawing my
knee .the shades wrinkle in the rain my
suit a cactus limp its laundry heavy
,soaks in the tripled light the single chain
:soon soon !oh “simple” shapes roiling in your
armpits ,pages and shoelaces ,the lipless
night farting behind the door





Blue and Red

pull the fork up knack listy tine
brack bent the wall of skulls bright
with paint .burning faster than the
clam crumpled in my loot I turned the
plate and left .blinking light ,the hosp
itible room whirring with machines a
pencil rolls beneath the bed the blood
and snacks the fisted time the sack you
lent .the room was eaten ,puzzled
,flaming like a lake




Bust

spore the grease coupling bag nester
name your feet the cutest flame .isa
dink gate foot a fleece mask clucking
in the bathroom like a padlock .fall and
count ,the third name link the spate of
sucking out yr sole an sock .or frees
the rag coiling in your hat




Sown

rate the halfhole sizzling lamp dust
storm inaction lêvrely tanked your
pizzle in my soup a rising fog .trust
the logs or ,comfort in my hair wired
with gnats oh ‘skeeters of my eyes
oh ham !the crossword spills the clatter
drink an stubbled with a suit my off
ice leakage in your glandy lap .w
here my tonnage drifts like smoke the
bulbs explode and what I fill is not




boots


cough natter
“gnats”
the flaking lake

gone dead





bulk


cheese taco
bum foam
tryst
,,,,,,,

more butter





os so


trend hee
aw loopy
)))) ((((

so bubbly
os





sure!


sapop
la
dends to
ritic

see?





clown


booma****
sat down

why





drip


shirt crust
bread clot

user bendy

reach up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home