Monday, November 30, 2009

Too

jumbpy ,speddy ,rays ,grime ,eh etch
condition dîtes-moi “mortal” ch
oked the flag fog ,spoiliation ,pants ,ch
ert an butt ons flappy head crawl sp
ace .seen cheese cror such lovely f
ats nan bugs ,wy me ?not bast ,no
t corupscation drabbled oh inflation
heavy oh shoe bleets oh )sumba ph
one dusty folded one




Dnas Tolp

plotting fast the ham d oo r oo m thu
nder p late nigh crawed ent er go cho
ked my lap money ah the corn died deid
nroc eht ha t shad how boiling do
wn my facial skin .knobbed an blast
,den under ,cave of sticking teeth or
hteet gnikcits fo evac ulate my roi
ling shorts .king duck gland ,knotty f
lash ,my sore loomed gate )thigh( sp
rawled an runny ,paged the gazing at my
sand




Shapeless

shape your hand into a wave
wave your lip into a stone
stone your knee into a wing
wing your breath into a comb
comb your back into a river
river your blood into a shape




Plop Plop

plop my sand beside your foot
foot my loom beside your chaw
chaw my leg beside your lunch
lunch my clot beside your wool
wool my yapping dog beside your glue
glue my tummy beside the fridge
fridge my gaze beside your plop




gah


ped loc
sped an dungk

shed





empt


¿y qué pues?

lept
tigo





ohr


sewn docg
cha

dink sand




bomber


lung er or
beaut

that “meatmute”

folder found





the fire


bas ta
now
non e bo
ught

dunngg





saw it


f)log
clag
uhh flapper

nu sky




bowlt


shod my
ladda
key

net glare





fornt


jaw mat
trun
dake

spet





eeel


rungk
naest

was born
whuz

drip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home