Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ash Talk

the gag flutter the nope you
spread the phone ,glisten ,tape
my mouth ,half the sprawling in my
chest while my eyes cross the
wall dribbles with your tuna sal
ad ,guns and tones ,listen clear
,fake the crawling in my pants .the
nest water the bag gutters in my
throat I crystallize and float
,a slice of bread growling in the tree




Cheep

clock handy chatter ,cheaping the
ham .eat each or glossy ,stomached
,treaded in the loop dripped down my
chin you crystallize .sore at’s the
spoon dug the medal foam or .gr
ease shadow sluggish in the room
like fog or guns my tape’s flickered
hill rising streaked with dawn .a
double crashing of the lift my tongue
and cry





rack

hog rock
hock rog
ehn drink
et







ord


shadow swallow
bend a blink I
sed hollow
meant to

reel reel





rape


my buggy drink
my
drop sped

corn o goal







detergent


pell et knickers
trace & trance
the thumb bell

crease ,tool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home