Thursday, October 1, 2009

Laundered Slip

gone drying ,clad nickels ,cro
aking drain my wallet please .so
drinks and clouds ,bullet naps your
fono shapes as cross my knees I
glaze my hand ,blunder in the
rinse ,crack my belly glass bla
sting from “the” hole the hoop of
dreams .you’re a chowder and you’re
bogborn ,wetter than floody dy
ing in the wind




Baloney

done swallow ,chugged the map a
way the stinger gropes my bread
.issued forks a growler yam a
tended to nor soap liquor my
page storm wipes your lid my clob
bered luggage sinks inside your
face .tape your toilet lunch and
bubble through the log .issue ants
,corner heap of lettuce or my leg
spun and followed ,bugged the sap
my lungemeat fried




Ha Da


da plenty
next to
forceps

slam drain
heap
mighty click

bah past
room nut
shedder

redder
cut groom
fast ya

dick flighty
leap
stain sham

backceps
you necks
spreading ha





Path


got caught law
felt the lint
yes it wasn’t

grave L






Upper Gut

bolder loo
P ants y
rop a





Miasma

placas penetradas
el teléfono nogal
hablo y labro
lomismo es






Slaw

fusty one pants
ditched up
drain the rake
col






Miroir

blunt rabbit
hung deck
float sugar
rat cloud
mimer






Cristales de Agua

nunca entro
lago de
rábanos
sala silbida
subo y sangro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home