Tuesday, September 22, 2009




licuado
legaño
legumbre

gubre







Se Acercan

la rama sorda
pisolento

hijos de más
cara





Dhados


magro soy
ungulento
y crispados
los dhedos







Paja


liptomántico
y cucurucú

la pluma mosca





Bhoca


acha
hambular

nih comhido







Idée


lindagar la
tubulenta
sarna

llhuvia







Balam

my shuddering same my focal lat
her my crop of starving sand luggage
,sweet clumping in the fog leg my
tummy’s mute brat twists and shines
.fossil runny with a cloud pants flavored
like a fish is that my hairdo
lost among the cuffs oh paw extension
of the nose .my plate of beans swimming
through the dust your lettuce greying in the sky




Rain

top an taught ,clumb an dink ,food
lunker ,chased ,headless croc sleeping
by my side ,it’s tantamort ,tinkling ,tots
like trout ranged around the wall ,basal
,junkheaped ,tested phone blood scat
tered on the stairs I said all “this” and
clamored for a noose oh bowl with
goggled eyes dancing on the lid




Knobby

twister cash ,or legless hardware knee
less toast or guns and meat ,clocks of
oil running down the walls my tooth
sinker ,calidad de soma ,chow liver
sliding up my leg I walked out you
,folded in your skin my salami dollar
falling to the anted floor .opposition
.lust or luster .slabs of shaking ,am
bulation where I sat and screened




Dive

push or gasp ,dog wrinkle in that
cave a plumber phoning all the
roofs arf arf .tablets buried in the
foam ,some cousins .the directories
is dust or fungus powder ah my
gaping shoes !my sucking bark my
pillowed sandwich drowning in the
,my rat’s glass doubled in the dumpster




Sacks Rushing

gushing slob
slab knotter
make the head
missed shorn
bullet knife
cake an clack
sudden throat
drop stick
cash nappy
powder foam
bother me nor
drop glance
many saids
fog harm
horn d’afrique
freak tunnel
lip the gates
slaw butts
neck you found
cold table
dog slack

knob sog




Glom Cube

bloob stoma
mat plunge
sop the phone
rot stop
stanza pillow
log you stance
flags pinkle
moult on roof
why you stood
at it off
bawl jewel
cat of glue
so wrong right
tape scummer
labio dogs
dunk the word
sot neck
chewer bomb

toma ,stewer




Gland Hung

stung the cube
bought slime
issue fork
the road heel
gosh my bed
plunger ghost
real pantsy
caw meal
dock tense
rule the graves
seep or
test breath
breathe giggle
gewgaw stunned
logorrhea fence
lips of same
coat rustle
stemmed suit
the bubble hand

lube ,duh




Louder

drift
toilet
hand
corner
laugh
turned
lunk
tape
wrist
sugar
goal
slab
marble
tooth
sucker
dent
pile
gas
link
clouder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home