Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Said


bunger bango bin

go

“mute meat”

meat mute

o hor




Have One


not the nut
the corn the

caída

born the born
gut the sot




Adder


leggup

pie rno

tonético

shape me off

pi sky




Madrugada


doggo
mama mist

mamar mis

toneladas

sawn off

cripes

flabbo ‘n
dew




Same Trouble

bubble mantic
chad dunk
flavor gloom
should my shadow
knock slob
never numbered
warped the pool
slab bush
song of glove
sprat towel
bombed my frog
nap dime
drippy leg
the hat cake
wet and proud
dung slough
mortar step
log lunch
cable ,aim

antic ,stable




Thinker Sunk

punk nostril
what tongue gate
chow nor glam
gland nickel
phase of to
shapeless lung
slog fence
the louder uh
pale by
swat pile
aft my growl
never sung
slobber fount
of pill my
trance gore
shouter lab
double punch
the flaggy one
test of grunt
my plan stinker

pustule ,fly




One

butt neck
loot grime
smelt snore
sight gash
sun
hash night
door gelt
time boot
deck gut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home