Friday, September 25, 2009

Fuel Show

show my flavor where the lung clown
gristles show my nots up off the spinner
faucet show my severals where the dung
lack listens show my neck lens the
cowlick scabs my leg my show the boo
ming noodle farm the rinse my lip the
show my sunk ladder where my headache
shines my show of aspirina show my
barbiturate my leaking from my year oh
show my waver where the rungs are
loosened and the show of speaking slows
the gasoline puddled in my bowl




Turba

turbulento y mis nalgas turbulentas las
sardinas de mi boca turbulenta lo que
sueño en el sur turbulento y la casa
limítrofe turbulenta la turba acti
tudinaria turbulenta las “cosas” de
hule turbulento lo que traigo a mis
pantalones mis calzones turbulentos las
ventanas hundidas en el lago turbulentas
las “formas” los cristales las listas de
lápices quemándose turbulentos los
líderes de cera turbulenta las dunas
nómadas que pasan por mis manos turb
ulentas las algas y las cortinas turbulentas




Las Medidas Tiernas

tostarosa ,róndame ,colapso de la
mitosis lengual ,de mi vista torva de
mis huevos la arena corredosa el
escaparate ,escape ,escornudo ,en
tidad de lúmen los motes luciérnagas
,átame la lentitud formal la grasa
de mis piernas perdidas ,la casanada ,ón
dame ,relapso de la litopsis men
guada mi ojo cuervo mis huesos arengosos
y la torre de mis costras caídas en la
boca




The Lift


hasta cuenca es
mi lombriz
túnel holvidado

pour me gun
nepta er
naptha

drain ding

fulcro de mi
lo visto
nun visto
nca

core of flap
sentido
so chew

“so chew”




Struck Bile

miles to slow
fungus tower
slab clinker
yet a corn
mime gas
files and nuts
left shirt
cave right
sooner gross
ton cake
shaped the street
crash hung
mighty gnat
ghost loft
a rash spoon
hats and hicks
case of gruel
my phone lack
trusted storm
flog net
gas whistle
aim the cluck

flow ,name




Glue Land

gland drink
steps ahoy
flooded fool
the facial slope
gush ,hand
meet my stone
clock half
shutter gun
must entail
fine corpse lust
folder trash
the time net
bust my no
thing crust
lobbing shape
drill or too
bing an squirrel
cheese sore
flatter than
fill my shoe

think ,spill




Time Slag

bag of crime
slag reef
pustule force
why shad link
testy off
placid shake
cow gunner
rind my time
sluggish slam
business feed
goddamn neck
lice lagoon
map of slime
crash mop
tussle an
beaut stumble
shut gang
tub melt
bonder grime

mine nodder




Postre


best nuts

blister pees

caganada

lomisto

blaggart

face my shape

)custard(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home