Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ringgg


bell t

dumbor

lung slave

o T



never has h

)hash(



the sticky spoon the



drag it off





Aw


let’s
ha

he he

snot



embue

gummy
word



torna
lapse

“neck”

rotty sink





Soir

push pile quack nap dung fog lightly
saddened with a busted tooth my
puzzled sleeve choked with air a
bread doll sticky like a goat sprayed
with glue your buttons burn .flack
sat ,my hung crust booth of hair my
head bugs buzzed stroked your clut
tered lap and pile of flys .a boat
thought creaked my joints twirling
and a duck burns across the lawn




Hump

soup sop sup gancho wrecked my
toilet bombed with lint the gate of
mumbler face the ,crasp knock ,take
up the lunch fluttered like my hand
the clod god ,blinking neck my crust
)damp( eyes with tires in the rain
.the troubled suit the maggots pocket
the lisper thumbed with grit and plate
of stumbled... gosh crash ,gak force
,tired and laundry sinking in my chest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home