Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bill

bull locker
shit cash
so runny
on the fence
my cloud






Pills

lumber ,off
grime hand
pled the fork
eye
bird
neck





You


peel the hall off
come link
trace of mother

dot






Yes

pillow grit and
left thin
gutter lake





Es


broke the
off dunk
my nastril

crumbling ape






El Habla

esencia
toma
tormenta
lugar y labio





Mar

dock an duck
wet ladder
busty
spit it on






Yank

ah gaw gas
sluggo
melt your knee
faucet




The Cook

the laundry the dust the corn the
blister the mooner the crag the neck
the toiler the toilet the sweaty
lock banging down the steps the
pinch my wheedled window clutter
boiling toothpicks like linguini sweep
my dandruff beneath the stove the
clock the foil the beckoned rag the
loomer the twist’em the morn the
crust the quandry spreading puddle
on the kitchen floor




Whupped

slobber an crawl my collar bill my
ashy legs clumped against my neck
it’s whut yr hatpin gargled
,weathered laundry yapping past the
gas hog .try lipisuction try frying
tummy or my sock oh yes a mighty
pile .labor lentive ,abstisense
what dollar will my lash’s runt dust
startled habits in the grass knock
it off .whumping whumping whumping
whumping





Fume Dump


gas lunger ,peel
must huh most
trouble swallows

tuck my
drop slot
pail

lube
faw nertz
gummy one

denk let’s
lens gore
shoee

glue
snore sheds
nest fink

spun rumny
shirts slaw
tube

nail
sot clot
why suck

follows double
roast dud crust
feel ,hunger trash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home