Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sh ore


grave
l
gn at

s






Cerotal


rusty do g
b rack

dun g que so




Woof


sobber crease
lone tank
roof
sank bone
cheese jobber

formless loss
gut ant
hoof
pants jut
flossed ,nameless




Yet

the hall-dug ape sentence the looping
calm disaster focus chopped the single
dimness of my damper light .long fog re
diction ,paste and stone the shorter straw
- or whistle – I detained and ate .you
was eye ,napeless in the golden drizzle
strumming in the camps .test my shoe meal
,nap and strut ,corn flogging dimples of a
shape oh scrawl-hung sentience suit me up
,shave my sham injector nail me through my
boots .a sock inhabit ,and your stutter mumbles me




La Toilette



smokes ding

rapt lower

slumber bun



greasy match

fog moth

thrice cancelled air



fisted dog

room haze

nightly comb



Fel


dimming
shoe
.

note
gut
lum

pile
!
fistula

drain
er
claw

shet
sum
B



Pos


=
crease
shoe

jeep
uh
labber

same
nor
)cloud(

,,,
gos
h

trank
fem
door



Lub


nut
not
nit

:
cue
b

say
sore
)was(

---
tipped
glue

ra
w
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home