Friday, September 4, 2009

Comedia

the rice heaves
creamy nostril
lake of nuts
my thump wound
tapes and times
rash linker
logs or lenguas
dust punch
cue your bloat
where my gun
a floater
seize the clay
fine so fine
just guzzle
along the raft
nicer boom
fog lap
pelt groan
none after

laughter huh?




Shoot

stunner fog
lather shim
mighty get
my sum neck
force of ,ton
gue gate glue
foster stone
I faced what
you a page
wetter band smoke
mute loot
the dust flys
“aimless” wing
number trash
your single your
peldaño primitivo
piso de sopa

ropa ,gunner




Go


bunst
ad
ooo

lore
)meat(
run

lotta
amp
¡ ¡ ¡

ape
loot
mile

really
let
?




Roiling the Tooth


bath shadow
my sneering aim
bun too

my sunk





Sinking and Peeling


drat the clock
clack happy
choot

oh my





Lumper ,Mile ,Dent


beer and loot
muscle snore
ciao

my gnat





Gushing and Slapping

mile number
fake grease
nuzzle me

my my





Up the Fork


roll a cross
apt or ape
truss wrinkle

my fund us





Amazing Map


rustle thin nick
le craw dish
“empty shame”

my tool




Las Monedas

the beets of nacre flotantes ,shame and
nickels drinking in my pocket stone hollowed
or my face connection to your foot .peach and
tunnel leg ,fog ham your clueless breath thinks or
spills my nostril nail and ice rafters in my hat .so
I stroked my nail and struck it in the wall a dusty
tunnel named my throat it choked of you and
quavered through my diccionario connection a lago
drained of stones and fish inside my shirt .why
coffee spilled upon the beets mis ojos filled with coin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home