Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wailing

nine tents in my ear foam and
nine faucets what a cluster made
.toast and rice my tame toolache
what a blister or what a name
.nine “times” your throat clouded
my thumb and dry was that ?ask
the node the clamp .mister kept
your lens for me my heard stall
.nor dime’s clock closets exploding
with my air




Neck

double lamp ,twisty and
a loaf on the couch face
down saw that linty no
thing and a vent a suit
clinging wet beneath the
foam .iceoline and tube
worms the single bulb in
side my eye a shirt
smeared with insects where
my lentes oughta be




Connect

the scrawling dots mumble in your
face I try to clip them ,fold
them in my matchbook where
your wigs retreat my scru
bbing naphthalene my trousseau
giggling in the soup .putz
ponencia “I’ve known a few”
to your accountant mumbled fog
lint and shaking tenses writ
through all connections like a
watch boiling in my underwear




Wig Neck

tongue torpedo the tank be
hind my brow folder burns
,clip the hanky ,a shed col
lapses ,the whining mice you
pay to fulcrum ,age retention
,icecream drizzling in my sock
of clouds oh sidewalk apes the
rain and gobbets inching toward
my leg your arms your burning
hair




Daeh

bed no sand
something leaks
last
so
fast
cheeks running
gland oh head



Elkcus

buckle
half none
see do mow
ah
sew to sea
spun laugh
suckle



Nwerts

chewn meat lap
sat crown
fun
es
gun
down that
fat feet strewn




Ecaf


nate lung
trot a
while

smile
a clot
hung face



Nioc


join the
slap chest
)ghost(

“most”
breast hat
a coin



Eulg


do you
un no
no

so
so one
new glue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home