Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Noops

muzzled smoke ,my spoon sin
ger ,after colon ,meaty fog an
numbers scrawled upon the wall
.ojo de basura que el cielo refleja
mi ojo singular y sintomático the
fogus number crinkling in the ashes
where my meaty sandal digs a
hole my smoky spoon my mole




Pam

trot my shoulder map my mas
k twaddle fulsome like a
chilidog why fold my thum
ping shirt why aim my pencil
past the pencil spreading dust
upon the chilidog where I slept
my hair’s fulsome gnats my ear’s
gouts or map of what I never heard




Yek

beast of furnace key of lesser
splash outside the burning roof the
air’s what changes ,mining toward
the sun a cloud explodes .gnat
convection , the sun closet thrives
against my change of shorts your
roof isolation creens an gulps nor
wetter than the sweaty basement key




Sunk


deep a head
ink
snore

clock
ham
business of shim

dim shove chest
slam
dock

door
blink
red s leep




Blob File


blob
bla
utter napkins

drone
loot
the clunk pore

out
sand
my dim dime

lost the ash
flute
glue

enter drinking it
rash
drain

mite cluster
fog
file




Sank Much


sank the comb
lump
lot

blew thin
door
heel

off crack
nigh
and

gnat
link
shuddering bring

ist
not
bladder hymn

boil
the
said knew much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home