Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yes Nit


sore
cue
flat
nest link

blink crest
sat
you
nor

file
gnat
young
plot seal

meal blot
rung
that
smile




Fill


pore
or plant
got

flat one

gun brat

sot
ant door
pour





Glot


tween
nord lam
blood

mend gum

some lend

mud
foam form
sheen





Taorht

clack happy sentience sugared neck
your neck clam nestled by my ear
‘s lug grease nodding focus sank
.less the neck could sliver past or
or pistol neckless in my suit a wave
of sardines falling through my pants
oh chew the neck and sit inside your
bones my neck less air than thinking




Ebolrea

the stunning name corner of yr slant
docket stepping past the flow floor a
pulsilanimus snapping in the window wear
my tunnel starts I saw the damplight
fizzled and my nodding pants collapse
oh smoking tunnel where your doorknob
burns a chair grinning in the window
like a floor transparent with my motor
oil my name my thumping in my earlobe




Kcals

loosely candled and a nut slack dendrite
crowded in the falsely shirted knockouts
divorced and slack ineptness shining like a
hairball stack of numb ers twhile rab
bits shorn their nostrils slack with rinsing
clots of butter smears your eyeglass tissue w
hat a slackness rustles in my mumbled pocket




Brink

doofus at the lake throne scuttled
mine stopper throne lettered neck
bristle where your letter cube’s
swallowed by the throne slug I sink
and whistle ,throne my tubeulence
hustled by your fork king natter
throned lice ,snapped leg ,watch dri
pping off the throne oil hamster blood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home