Friday, July 31, 2009

Blunt Room


bitter scattered in the neck clumper
zone the neck pile screening in the
light smile your zone chump let
.let misty tank for you and nod
the corn tank crawling at my head
.my head thump scattered on your leg

business of retention in the wallowed
alley business lever sounding lightly
levered like your sleeve what reaches
for my sleeve a tumbler falling at
the snore you tumbler drug you mile
whistler snore and drizzle in my
soup retention drizzler in your leg

brought the towel off the engine
block that towel flooded with your
chiggered block of ham salad or was
that a salad or your face ?burnt
luggage faced the door and my
engine luggage shoelaced to my leg



Plus


rooter and
mister and
bow not

pass the corn

storm he asks

hot snow
fanned sister
fanned looter





The Bell


rut and runt
nap and nip
fill and floor

chuck dull

gull shot

nor land nil
sip land sat
grunt land gut




It’s


plow my hand
dot
sum

run it

lit sun

some
thought
gland why now





Máscara


roll name
bore
flew

what a something

running uh nut

knew
nor
same role

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home