Thursday, July 30, 2009

Writ


clung
gate
knot pool

fool and clot
late
dung

sill
yes
turt bank

sank the shirt
rest
still




Instance


lung
spendt
the half soft

a splash a cough
endt
sung

whiff
too
laden with crash

paid with as h
new
rift




Tna

.number .ant .dunk .shock .crease
.tore .sofa .tongue .god .sump
.try .ant .make .glue .node
.fleece .gun .ant .door .bang
.ant .neck .float .sheen .nostril
.bring .mind .spank .ant .got
.sump .rot .time .beach .no
.bring .glut .knot .ant .brack




Rennuts

clots of stunner phones strew the
parking lot stunner than a storm
of suitcase bleed beneath a wheel
or stunner form waddles past the
rice stunned smoulder wall a
wheel burned upon your retina a
stunned thumb clock nap crash
oline my klunker stunned and nope




Etam

the mate mat rolled contused the
sample cornflake crunched inside
my shoe the mate flow nattered
was my mate a tower full of sand
?the covered mate intention kinda
soupy and the mate steams inside
the gourd a cornflake sticking to the
ceiling where your mate eyes the foam




Knits

bought the news stink or stinker
flooding all my shoes my socks
are stone my stink crystalled spoon
soapy spinach plowed inside my pants
oh pants and spinach heaped upon my
desk your stink mudra ,clock gnat
,socks or stones beneath the bed what
stink’s thundered in the dropped TV ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home