Friday, August 7, 2009

Os

no my wasn’t it
run and clay
pill suit
foal
loots hill
stay and shun
bit dozens why so


Eola

shadow loan drummer ah
chew the shark
wet air
my
hair get
dark the stew
ha gunner foam aloe


Gnidnop

bombing bombing bombing ing
the crust too
flavor or
andar
snore water
sue just see
ing ponding ponding ponding



Htrib

mirth
here dust
grave and grant
hot
pants land slave
just beer
birth


Wollof

swallow the door
loud nun
ant
it
clamps
sun cloud
sore uh )follow(


Tulb

suit
drop stick
my lapsed cash
hand
ash last dried
thick clot
blut




Koob

dunk and crap ,speed the sugar toward
the tower sugared lamp and smoke
mask hides the sugar shorts the
tonnage flounder ape nor sugar sawdust
rising in the woods a growling loop of
sugar gas I could not retrain where’s the
fog broom when I need the sugar bank the
dusty sugar suit I wore to dread your
foulish dung sugar shining in my book




Slarum

gushing tent ,blown nate ,postif screeching
numbles blown the knack crate your
stumbled crate of system choked the leg
.doomed my switching leg for gosh it was
,a neck redemption like your muddy pool
my fuming leg runny with the egg you dropped
oh chawing on that legless crate bursting
on my table blown with salmon scales and
a leaking wind your tooth blown beneath the murals




Stellaw

mute pie and ending I could
tamper fungus mute navel crawling
with my eye or navel vinagre what
was choking me my eye blister loud
pumper behind the shelves a sand
which eyed like tentacles your fisted
navel cash stung eye swallow flumed the
comb and mute logged or navel ash
mute crashing in the dust and wallets




Eltsirg

number the luggage of your throat the
luggage cramp dancer thumbing through
the ether whine foggy melt thumper
aged my luggage crisps and nails
.while eating through the sunk luggage
I was sunk with ,pestilence ,mothfalls
,lipless drenching of your cuffs light
sunk I was inching toward the school
,sunk with toads and ice and gristle




Brick


hog
lamp
my

pile
soon
was

a
wipe
crack

boast
the
...

step
boat
knife

lung
and
eel

type
ah
send?




Inst


the
ice
nickel

click
click
click

dot
or
ham

blink
the
dent

happy
flush
it

you
you
a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home