Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Snore


gra
b
min

e
ndo
septic

club
nut
“Smile”

basta
el
tiempo

nice
won
too

force
hover
false

chew
bug
lint




Necks


boil
the
mile

rat
o
rant

tell
lunk
nit

peel
haw
pill

phlegm
goil
ton

mil
es
de

sudorosos




Finger Ear

the feeler finger coughed the lunger
finger strayed beside the failed
track let finger try and mind let
shaker off my finger crystallize
the closet gum the sweaty chin you
poked it me o stick your ear onto my
tongue my ear thunder shaped a
bone ear falling off the bed your
ear to my armpit listen up ,or
down




Keehc

bubbled lint ,pocket storm ,my key
board stinking lint or thripboard case
of stinking in the shorts drawer paint my
shorts nor fee the stomached toothpick
leans against the sink and apes a
cloud clunker ,map of neckache in a
tube a cloud a swallowed thumbtack
like a name or tube of fish paste
“cake” my name and storm ,my sweaty
cheek




Snrut

swell one ,matter throated ,bombs
or cash swells what ,game nor
pistol fanzine swells behind the sink my
shirt swell ,shirt fish thrashing in my
armpit where the shun is getting thin
uh muzzles in the boat foam and squeak
leap before the thought boat mannequin
or loot boat ,nod rim ,water scatt
ered in the sky my boat’s salami turns




So Wet


gust
of
limb

cute
essent
tend

or
or
er

bail
glum
knee

genoux
flack
lead

dry
knuck
le

muertre
ni
gasoline




Riahc


elle
ella
swallow

mi
mordida
soon

pent
marido
mused

pah
pen
pent

samiento
chase
the

cuke
orn
throat

dust
long
sun

chair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home