Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boiler Lit

plodder an litter an gummer
an eater an folder an
inker an luber an slumber
an gasher an heater an
clotter an quitter an inner
an foister an gutter an
dripper an shiner an limner
an dogger an slabber an
cuter an cuker an clocker
an enter an flopper an
suiter an shitr an sober
an boiler an number an




Yawn

utter the sandwich hell your
simplex talks ,mutter the
soap wrinkle ,page of thu
mbing ,slot cash ,sorted
business rolling cross my
lawn nor hole .issue the
fracas gun ,or .paws an
wrists simpered at the sp
lintered door the shovel
eye falling from my face
ah that’s sum dust all night




Pool Gnats

,pool use ,bang use ,bag
use ,glob use ,ten use
,fill use ,nub use ,dink
use ,blang use ,file use
,chew use, lang use ,neck
use ,spire use ,less use
,mount use ,clue use ,stung
use ,lung use ,bolt use
,stink use ,flood use ,dog
use ,door use ,blunder use
,pile use ,socks use ,hand
use ,mold use ,gnat use




Dead Clam

drank a toe s lumber p
late r at s teaming a
gain the shoot shot
.hot laminor ,my buzz
le matter m elting f
or ,walloped ,aged an
open .“where” .issue
off the stinger leaf or
what’s it’s called .nor
socked my slobber at
the bank and fading gate




Rapt Rot

my boiled shoe my plunder
gate rolled a head fries
deeper than my “skull” fou
ntain slake twister in the
caulking hole my oil flew
in my slumbered bread my
change of size gassed or loc
ked .busty pencils ,stroll a
pore dock ,cake right thro
ugh and plate a sea t
remor o the age of fog an
,loot cuddled in my p age

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home