Tuesday, June 25, 2013

utter lint

jakes an locks ,numb
er “jiggling” ,wind and
pretzels in the toilet dis
solvve  my wrist’s a
lobster  )or your hand(
holding a key ,OR A
TINY LEG  ]my hissing
shirt my fog tonnage [

)I wanted a rooster ,singing
the dawn ,hissing in the cra
ckling night(
  
Va a hacer el caca y por eso
se pone los anteojos.
- César Vallejo




fun dot

the louts are crawling the
gas reseals the outer sn
ore pisser a pes ,your
scrool shader ,fork an fog
,ice turds glitter in the
winter sun ,,, wilted cl
ouds the sprawling last w
ords ,,,  )yr pork log sw
eating on the floor(  a
table sprouting hair my
iceolation finger rai
sed eh eh eh  ))yr
cable knotted in “the”
pants((  )))fool’s n
amer ,taut with slop ,,, (((

...the nuts are loosening




l;iker

mate the corn ,louder ,dan
k lurk shiner on the bas
ement steps  )your show
er waltz(  tripas y f
ocos  )grey soup drying
in the kitch en tus
calzoncillos un hueso de
aguacate y una hor
miga I was spitting
on my suit the poem of
daze ,it was wispy
,wispy like the fried
phonetics sticking to my
mirror(::::: :  :  were f
lies I sneezed ?
  
...le nul au centre du visage...
- René Char




lomo pozo

comía el lomo del pozo
le trance re pesado tu
tepetate en llamas mi
entras tomaba la cola
la cacacola la cacacama la
cacanasta donde mi li
bro guardaba ,esencia
del culo y forma del
cielo  .el cami són
te puse la piel te
quitaba y de tu agua
un chayote brotaba
,chayote o huevos en
fangados de la boca
terrenal ,cueva ape
estosa del carne po
drida de la cacarne cacahuatera

la golonbrisa la golonchilla
- Vicente Huidobro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home