Friday, October 5, 2012

olvido

tod topo tuerca “the
dick bomber” )loot lake
dot( spread my belly in
the ))mud(( twin tongue
gorged Ah my and hat
luncheon fogged with tu
mor the )))twisting rind(((
the tape the black ))))cloud((((
drifts into my shoe your
soap floating ,was ,in my
)))))ssoouupp(((((




olvido

mis chewings mis trancas m
is tornillos salpicados en mi
chin mis chispas mentonadas con
una frase de moco mestizo mez
colanza del jamón del aire de
un “ayer inmiscible” slogging
through uh Cave of tissue
and bats ,rain and bowls of
ice .tantra monta ,mi
sueño )olvidadizo( mis cUm
bres motilantes motinantes en
contradas por un callejón con
salida y mis zapatos los
echo por el río el río
que sube cuesta arriba




olvido

the “awful wind” the tied
lap rejecta squirreling on
the floor my brimming s
hoes if air impulsed if
not a snore a crowder
loud a boom nor whizzle
where the page’s tore my
pants repatterned in
the blow the back an
choke the rice ro
tting in your shoe k
notted rigging swi
rrllling like yr laun
dry like yr swwolled
hairs yankking yr
coined eyes off into the mud




olvido

on the stunned ladder where the
bees brained the boiling grass
the mouthed garage my
spatial step a cube formed
lodged against my spine a
long snore issue dripping in
the guttered pages like a
door your foot bleeds in in
.the verso ,if voiced ,a recto
was ,wrecked between
the ,if papery ,white
,thighs ,down the upway
rests each rung ,when
stepped not ,told and
tolled .two clouds, a
bove the tree ,join a far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home