Tuesday, March 20, 2012

X

the drinking-shoe ,puzzle no
dder in the foggy burger
growing from my neck blaze
down at the table where
your pamphlet shivers light bu
lbs bUR’S’ting in the ste
amy hall ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ the tongue
,splintered ,quaff ,your mil
age bowl shit in stitches
choffed me I ,diary of
stains my “pocket water”
≈thickened with the crumbs
I kept remembered ,worm
y ,comme la lůne ,in
dagada mas me sale ,flu
ide et viscoso ,le sang con
o in o ciente “me veo aveugle”




X

eat the drizzle sticky in your
hairdo finder’s peluca pustulenta
maybe jeans of ,corn loot
dropped the sidewalk brims my
dim thigh blocked the toppled
foot sworn ,beans of lazy in
molencia in popoca
minder stares your thickened pizz
le meat the mumbled
window donde ,conminado
,papas y tuercas ,shine
and drip ,my shadowed hair
where’s swallowed thigh’s g
ripped and dries the puercos
y lastras ,dominado por the
pillow crumbled at your feet




X

dry arro
yo
tu
nos
trilum
lTl



X

dungle
g
waters
hirt

shoeshit╘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home