Wednesday, February 15, 2012

X

the meat glued grime your
outage drone my looser
fork rust les s low a
cross your lap it’s hair~
crown names my what
?eye my ?bolus ?dustwad
splatting≈ on your shoe ?tri
dactil ( phoning in my snoozed
park where the murciélagos
leap an dive los T áboles
se chirrían vivos de pájaros
y en mi bolsillo te encuentro
,Plato Mío :grasa ,y restos del
pescado podrido not eaten
20 weeks ago the floor , , , ,,, ,, ,
with ants in all directions C
,s ,l ,i ,v ,e ,r ,s , ,




X

Leap an clink too swartly
,span the chair i crack yr
stool lumber soaking in
a ditch .══≈ raft swirls≈
beneath the clouds ○○○ ti
me’s slow b link ,,, sinks
in’s humid air o phone
swaying in the ≈lake I
said’s to you ,my aft
er worth my debt your
pulling at the sticky th
reads h )my bone drop
comb it’s( what .land and
s top .yr hand corn пп
~burns~




X

la chingota de mis lapsus
lazos chingatus de mi
murmullo indecible gara
fal e inútil como mi librito
chingabotado ventoseado
por la calle rendida la
calle o mi callo
chingaderescrito pretestexto
de lo útil de mi piel
chingabierta chinguenerrada
en los cordones inmentales
de mi atento intento
,indeleble y futilesco como el
chongorazo que se me olvida
y trato de contar en el
chingorisa de mi tinta
triste tinta blanca e
invisibl e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home