Saturday, November 26, 2011

SOON


nope the plunger cor ah
nek id lap pretender
fog ~ my nates an loo
ming lungch !)the cap
raised a coatl ~comes t
he runny crowd the
streaking ~ smoke ,bullhorns
<< •••• yr knot frying
in my └eg ,,, I named
a moth smeared on
wa//

tower where the stones
rained ●● down the win
dow in my thigh □ your
tongue Ų retraction tubes
clattering in the gu
tter I bared my n
eck clock off swam ≈
“la isolación nombrada”
es mi pierna izquierda do
nde el cielo se revela
finito

“...le cortaron la lengua tronada”






NOW


my dust dog swirls across
the barranca la cuecuerva
mumúltiple se abre el o
ojjo único un pico escrito
he ,un túnel where I
barking was all day e
toda a noite a nonoite
ininvisível onde a cl
oaca burns the dark
ened flames

an arc of gnats res
tored the dawn’s lif
ted leg the clumps of
tissue under your ta
ble ╥ where a spider ri
vers in space ≈ your
passing farted down the
ha// • • • meat and
laundry tick on the list
,,,,tu cuerda anudada,,,

“,.,.,quipu stuffed in her shirt.,.,.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home