Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Shoes Fell Off

dirt fellen off the window cash
nodding in the suit stunny mute
short sky fester kinda ,flaky
tense structure and my comb
grease howls away the trees
.lice wall ,amber meat ,thumbs
gasoline and ducking throat my
“my half”,muddy was ,knotted
and notted ,like finger food
and my number’s a shoe too small
a nodding or nodding a suited hole
.started again and lurched off left
again ,the stairway crashing in
that throbbing light


storm

wheelleehw


mud








The Flying Thing

feathered an ,dead stung ladder ,t
race shadow in the loop I puz
zled mortarfied ,clastic ,tun
nel bision in the wing stutter –
ape my page an des cry )so
ap thickens on the rungs( the
cracking stone mile )my gul
let doubled( some zthing pes
tered summer in the gas locks
.saw the paint poured on the
mounded dirt .saw the rope f
loating near the beach .saw
the bird dangling from the crotch
of the tree


foot

air









n
on
sleep on shit
smile on stone
last on bored
mile on hand
dry on music
fold on water
dunk on luster
mail on mist
file on tooth
shirt on desk
rat on number
log on turn
drift on hiss
on
no
on
no
o
n







,
,
,
,an sweetly file
,an dusty fell
,an moldy shine
,an twisty cool
,an foggy link
,an busty mind
,an slowly smelt
,an whiney map
,an buggy grope
,an drooly spell
,an slappy walk
,
,
,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home