Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Lost My Lunch

the rubbled crust scattered in my
wrist what’s to you it ?lap fog
rice ,drool and baloney sammich
or was’t Tongue you said ?said
“you” nor folderol on an index
card your stomach dull nor
mine aptitudinal sacage of my
dinner plate the loafing hole
where my eyeball thought was soak
ed )your dog my( instamatic
clouds falling down the st


airs








Young ,Passenger

we sat down to a table just dug in
St. Louis bone throw my parents’ gr
ave apple thuds beneath the seat o f
ucking chair o laundry light bubble yr
throat off me hung bootless one fat
clown shat cable dust honking in my
suit chug guhc whatta leg that g
asoline my foggy hand my fogless
gumball shining on the sill o song
moth shivers an a useless tire amb
les


k
o
m
s
y



thumb








n
an
na
,nap an rinse,
,dry and gold,
,shore an doubt,
,slug an steam,
,mute an tire,
,fold an whine,
,real an clung,
,belt an whistle,
,gee an not,
,fuel an sunk,
,mind an lore,
,pencil an drink,
n
a
a
n
a
a
a








.
.h.
.u.
.dig uh spoil.
.ride uh clam.
.nod uh time.
.mail uh nut.
.rhyme uh gas.
.that uh fog.
.roil uh bun.
.nip uh slug.
.dual uh glans.
.raw uh clod.
.bury uh oil.
.uh.
.h.
.u.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home