Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Wet

lake of mud your comb cheese your sticky pipe
beneath the chair o grease rafter crowd through
me !number “all” my thumbs my blood !s
lips and dreams ...the little tooth fairy dries
its legs and lens my sneeze dome my thic
kened light my barely suited shaking back
.dice and cornflakes the ,fridge burns in
side the lemons blacken


copal



s skkyy







tongue








Ending Cornball

your nod and clamps your amble shoulders
log crumbling in the ditch I counted off the
faucets gripping gripping o plodding damp it’s
me ?touch your bright sharp tooth ...a wi
ndow .the howler in a tree rich air I gamb
led an lamped lost the rolling bone my chair
on fire sparking cheese away I crawled a
dimpled bulk ,of smoke and tires


yesorno



wall




m
e
l
t
s









Steps

piss condition lung window dime wrassling crust
languid pool focus shadow rime blot tumbrel
face noodle bolt knocker glad lumber shed
rinsing text cornflake bowl thunder tube blink
crash retention leg lettuce paw thinking peel
knob sugar belt skull steps gas sucker
towel pervert bland ash ear intestine gall
ladder tub fister thread regurgitation tine saddle



flag


grunt







missed d








Hacia el Mar

no idea just a corncob .mute sniffing at the
ground the shivering dirt .“I” was “there” was
just a sock a form flute lifting off the
sound .a buzzing shirt I dropped the
shingled shoe I swore .cage of foco
rocks ,steps crawling up the fog .time wh
istle ,grime .action hah .glue spilling down the
“page” or was my face .drifting solids to
ward the


lake








mud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home