Friday, April 16, 2010

Timers

under canning ,neck reduction kinda ,blasty
,dual cave ,leaking fluid ,clumpy rat ins
ide my hand drawing toward your bath .a
lingual gush and corn salad piled inside my
raking neck a blogosphere a ,pulled the
closet off .oh speaking clue !last and glanded
,mighty kleenex growing in your shorts pak
,of flight and lighters ,what’s that swallowed
,was it blenders



name



h’a lf







Both

lapse and mutter ,throat fog ,the light nickel
damaged in the plunger ,I was floated .t
he w all of m asks c latters in a win d
some heavy soup and muscle some of hose
.ah my gas lung my loop and change !past
the door a thumbing bus a suit or crystal
,spattered clock was that my blood ?the
padlock ash blowing off your fork a


lap a




cloud mute











fought cage




dice









link










nnOddingg





lungggate






bowelll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home