Thursday, April 22, 2010

Autoinhalation

capped nor costic ,fed the flavor of my
armpit full of worms of worms an nodding
.where I slept beside the hair an doubled in
the ¿sleep? formula boiling and my leaving hand my
actif couching ,fumbled shirt the churn of
my collection my correction waking in my
labor like a thunderstorm only in the attic
buxom whiner in my dormer stew my
dreamy itch an itch just itch a wrists s


pinning





luggage








Illumination

the rafter thought the brighter camera cra
shing on the steps that flagrant one
that double single clotting in the soup like
shingles .glass the market past I walked
bought a skull a rubber shoe a plas
tic horn and drank the dust .the flight
grunt the sticks burning on a grave I
wrote my watered name an iso
lation and a brilliant green


or fog



hisss








bullet




same




path










cave




watch




nod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home