Thursday, April 22, 2010

Autoinhalation

capped nor costic ,fed the flavor of my
armpit full of worms of worms an nodding
.where I slept beside the hair an doubled in
the ┬┐sleep? formula boiling and my leaving hand my
actif couching ,fumbled shirt the churn of
my collection my correction waking in my
labor like a thunderstorm only in the attic
buxom whiner in my dormer stew my
dreamy itch an itch just itch a wrists s


pinning





luggage








Illumination

the rafter thought the brighter camera cra
shing on the steps that flagrant one
that double single clotting in the soup like
shingles .glass the market past I walked
bought a skull a rubber shoe a plas
tic horn and drank the dust .the flight
grunt the sticks burning on a grave I
wrote my watered name an iso
lation and a brilliant green


or fog



hisss








bullet




same




path










cave




watch




nod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home