Monday, April 19, 2010

Melty

task cluster and a womb beneath the hill my
foot lashed my ,uh ,stun clam .said the
list was loser friendly and my tucked in
pants where a leg squirrel thrashed and
.room beside the freeway ,gut .hash drying
on the ceiling and my empty hat wrote a
book and .kissed a wall and loitered
with a plate of birria ,a log of spit ,a
keyring falling in the grass


blade



tube




fog riice








DinDin

the blistered spoon .butt sand .dollops .mute
or focus like a .gristled window .“cartilage”
you said .and the phone into flame burst .s
macks of .mildewed rice a mouse escapes
.the cave was loin .was mouth of .air ,the c
louds the rubber bird you sweated in your
pocket while I ,was spun ,was mooed
and dripping of the


miiilk

cra cked




glasss








seat




stun




nam








neck
lock




treble
phone



















bomb lint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home