Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lustrol

ka’tún mi oil lead ,trusty me ,fango
flag que reino s livered on the rotti
ngg ajaw a pebble >ooo< dr inks
drying on the floor o o o o I loo
med behind |i| the wall a pis tall in m
y “thought” to end the last kaboom
.mi kaw mi pecho funebrinco bbutt I
wwrote the day the neXt the nexxx
t able shaking in the wWind d d d d



ojal


o
husssh
uuu

fOlded Face

¨_





grud


fittle ˚˚˚ pilll
drust
couggfFing th
laake

(((º)))





bit


uhn hunh

П
tore ehn plAte
(()]






SEAT


]°°[
..w.a.t..
˜er˜
head ºº I stepped up on for______get
ting the || throats I was ,,,, really ha
iry ‘’’’’’’’’’ where my Lap llllingered sl
owling ringing my c lump of days
.my feet up there for eyes my l
eg a cloud in the cAtArAct lost my
my..d.u.s.t.y.. hEart an s wallowed t
ongue
T
railed
““my””
---=hand=---
h





=M=

.bbuMM.
hooMMe
:::a:s:h:::
S
UpitU
U




gunm

ϋnter hä
häm
∞=
sh>ot
•peach•
~




my

||f||e|n|c|e|d||
|--=pAw=--|
wallllllk
a
bOOt
LLLLLL ¨




i

-pencil-
...ffoogg...
ГOOt
~





dusty

ooooosoCk°°°poOlooooo
BloOd Or
Beet
S
.>.>.>.
v





tOOt

fiNGer yEs
]]]]e[[[[
N
•=nnn=•
i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home