Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE LUCK

socks an nose budtter ,,, why you
flag cheww eeeee damper corn ha
bit brewing in my shhoe | a kipper
kleft on the tongue all day an osculation
of the wRist -=-= pulling gas across the
º ti...me º
−-((º))-−
pudΠdle
))i((
__ ........
stinkly ~~ flopper tRash blOwer ~~
o yr gag behind my thrººat a suit
born it’s sttrewn across the glue /(/(/(
bags blOwn against my f∆ce’s numBB
ut seEEEing you I brEEEdth aGain ° ° °





seem to

rdift tor=ed
rite
sunk.U.shade
a Π tow
el
,





pbork--=

toldo ^
drain Ụ
lunch =
half }
lost °
face ¨





guls

((()))))
haw leaf ―<>
~~ch~~ew~~in~~gg~~
...h˚˚˚air...
sssssss

.|.
v




o hunder


cheese
<>
∙g∙h∙o∙s∙t∙

b rung lip

g=





dock dog

pbank
____slabp
r Alph
H H
v






sleevve

:number loose:
the HIGH hand o=
apbsoloot zeerow
.Z.

Ħ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home