Friday, January 22, 2010

TONGUES

˚˚din˚˚
º) foco(º
c_h_a_i_n
t
Ube subrecation natal mis // subreficios __
braegks the lingks °°° °°° so fUzzy
laughtered ,, cuddyied ,, tasted ,, stoOOls
break with foam ::˚˚˚ caught I ,d rained
I bouldered ooooo| s lept the wall at
.the glrowing tooth πП I ran against your
storm °O°O° behind me slows ,an rice ::::::::
an lint ........ an light)˚˚˚(( dribpps inside
eeyee
.)O(.
:::the:::
.iiss.




lungs

sh ape of air ˚ ˚
g lesser g rease
g g
^
~
))),h,a,i,r,(





slew

“it’s” a
bplood џџ pbuddle
see ea th e
˚˚s°k°y˚˚
°|°
.





tack

_|_

O






t ick

t ick tick tic k
ti cri kt ic kri
tk igk ignk s tic
tic cri tic cri tic





seeam

the hOle doΠor
creebingk mis
t he floooor
scrEEn
Π





sorne

my cole Apsing eye
meye º º__ sav
or e closetd o
cr mble
џ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home