Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Heard the Endd

ym crusshhing de feedt ЏЏЏЏ stun
g days ,lenntive cornn °º°º°º°º° duust craww
ling up the hill //.....// meat fills the
shedd up there my thingkless steam an
rinse boomm booom the rifvulet an ss
torrmm the burning booott ice missing
the fuelling sidewalk _._._._._._ o dropdinks
!a laking uuu in my muzscle where I
was I always “always?” that list |||||
crummppledd in me earr




Bam

shaves the cr**ash nostril streee
aming place of ,,,gore my enter shoe
i__ i__ cage[o]friendly ,my liver climbs my
gauge lingers half the windoПw’s gonne
)ching the deyece( I’m a table П slabb a
rumbled cas$h left bbehindd o aPped an
strippped !¡ )the mustard dreams in my in
testine( and thye tlwisted mmettall re
flects the sky




cruts

Π
bag sore
lo wer re
uuu
lub e the toOoth





bite


atsa brink !
tongggue bedd

the sHadow puLLs





beak

felt the bore t
he ah nor
glastic
K
bpig
g





o o

u
leb
en
n
u





º|º|º

chee ze
rroll itt
ooo
ff





naan dah


a.a.a.a
fono

glugtic
g.g





spred


bowt oudt
bewl
-º-º-

џ





hhug hamm


ΠΠΠ
bingea
UUU

te Fadt ligk





shordt


lamber
))●●●
slamb b

Л

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home