Monday, December 14, 2009

morf

busted fewl
the lug nest
d
rat





shot it

drag the corn
loot loose
-f-
law
.





chub


dam dot
n

bit end

:





jewel


nuts lake
,,,,,,,,

kakgag

o





loner


pus
tool

my ?face





///


doc k lac k

sum barking

should




Brûle

making maybe :: orison carré les
points normatifs )::( long spouting
lung ;;;; they said ,brilliant crust ah
sombre /// the loud lapse ]an gate[
crimping off the [.] garden sung
)mort al mohada( there I slept ).....(




The Explanation

clubbed and molten ,shined or to
welled off like glistened to the
falling soap my knockwurst rol
ling on the backseat floor your
suitcase chirps and dribbles in
my empty parking lot the cor
ner of my dumpster gleams and
comforts like a bowl of ham y
our lender tissue twitching in the
files my crawling rope escapes my
bursting clock my lumpy seems ex
plaining what the wall is for





The Axis

the stumbling phone crasher the
late plunger falling from the roof the
top lingo crate crashed the stooping
phone locker and bathrobe smouldering
in the tub the cloth bird mask the
louder stubble creeping down your b
ack the note rubble soaking in my
cup my torn hairdo folded in the
drawer my sentence rupture dan
gling my pocket lint shaped like a
boiling coin and all my fingers sh
aded with an ax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home