Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dog Lens

dropped ah .meld torn .blaest of tu
pper shade ,fell ,hawn groan ,bester
face in sun ,cloud ,link .buy a head
.form of shidt sheds an sheds ,unga
lack brat ton of glue reft trashing in
the bed the shade flabps the sea f
ar out “at” spray the long nothing
left )sun ,cloud( s o dry an st
opped




User an Neck

the bl oat gumn the ed ickification sed so
me tongue cudt out also hopping .sorna .s
lappa .the ten ded .a coat of foam fulla
span lung taste soom gost con
H .bread dung the spoke low great wheel l
eaner spun ah fond nape fund !in the s
tream blink ehn tiny fish my ?tongue a
gain aloss a tieme a... wish my stunned t
one soap my ef fable )cluster(




Bout

baste I ,bid the shorn ,labbed an
docked against ,slapping the page
.sout sot ‘n .oh nay funded all the
form slap )my clock( pastered pes
turd an fizzed .la haw ,bant er ,ent
ero mi pelo ingular sin S ese .longed
the flame the bow contained ,lipless and
the rubber rudder folds against my
cheek my mildew page my lock gas my
runnels washing out the books




Thumbing

thumb your book into a soup
soup your tongue into a cup
cup your eye into a wind
wind your shoe into a sink
sink your towel into a wall
wall your throat into a thumb





ck


tired of
same dust

cra cra





jetter


spread the daerps
corn mime

cave and grain





chaw


sock ,sack
;;;;;;;

kinda jumpy





whiff


stun
k
the cap

acity door





s port


dun
k

slapper suit





fogg


tan
k
an
san
k
an

tieless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home