Monday, November 23, 2009

dinero


di en
tero de
l aire
del

i i i i i

nicio





chopo


chagar
lolo lu
men

enterioso





digs


balloon nub
brrr shade

the moleslaw





fume


chert ,my shawl
slam sunk
.......

dork





sew


loose team
butter

dreaming flakes





sore


steam hook
meal
foamy mud

the thuh





best


boom and bum
book and broke
beet and bee

bile and





lap


shape of
shade o

the drinky shore





Faerc

septicimic cleft dat an tar lorgo
pest liperous bed in bate honn my core
.orr left a way wont bag g lint wet hered
hame me lake me ondal aflotante ango
stino so b right el lite up up there .amd
deh dog towel ,grash .hebda s mash aw
that enh eh :lept leppt ham the dayy
,órale .in the clinky shat clown !




Etalp

found the gruesome corn hat or hel
met the place beneath a basement
locker room a booming thorn and
grease sicle elcis esaerg dum
grinny one ah were it just .I
fake my rabbit ,club my throat
you taorht ym tibbar ,mast sells
,gouging ,raised the kernals of my
lungeless teeth and clocking sp
oon .puzzle elzzup ,foggy plate




Niap Kcab

itch na prub burp an hcti ate the
loam brink an cashless crowd ,your
fundus ,bricky ,tendonitis ,shorty
sank o faucet combination snore the
rice and I will see you never more
erom reven ,ees tsuj a eloh ni ria
in air a “hole” roofless one the
soup’s budget spills and all my
words are fire erif era sdrow ym
lla ma cordial y mi gorra de lodo
.something sticky shining on my mask




Tonk

calm the log hurling in yr suit soup
gusher ,la bocanada humeante ,to
nel son deado ho I’m dead .ask
the sot right down the tos nwod f
lame bee tle ,gristle ,forking ,n
aming spot the place the ecalp eht
tops .bugs and rice ,grunting in the
eels the palmy swirled boot hushed
my head my you it was saw ti uoy
ym daeh ,aging vast .nor busted ,li
ke a knot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home