Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bend

what you abled in the cave a floating
head or several inches cross the lintel p
ass the ash .type of inding it’s ,sore an
looping in the trees my hanging leg .st
eaming in the pyre cloaking what my
lumps congeal the osculation what
I sever said )or blinkt( torn shoot
twitching in the mud




Lungch

dirt loop ,mist craw ,smelt snore I
troubled in your afterwave a cluster
sank a shirt pools and lists a drawled
towel in the bathroom’s runnels ,pawing
at the door .I cloud and nick ,taste
a key clanging in my throat that
crowd buzzard neck of fists and
entrails or was that neck of nuts I
slid my specs off all those eyes be
low my eyes and saw my shirt
floating in the soup


For Blaster Al Ackerman





crust

the flame sheet the
eh eh

spill the dog





uh

dibble
soon
found
fog





frag


]] [[

soap


just




k


bost
a

nac
k





saw


s p reading
sh eeen

the dots
cramp





u


ombo

ra sueño

seen




fumble room

dut dost
dot dust
tame one







shorter

gotta c’ave
bank sled
yr him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home