Friday, June 1, 2012

olvido

chew an gn ash the lun g f
art f matter grunty wh
ere my ff h air ch eese
e)cto))murphic fff wall
dims )))me atless sh
ffff irt roollling in the
fffff dust ))))jum py
,bu bb led c rag f lies a
h ffffff lame fffffff
lag ga gging on the cl iff
,you ,corne red ,dogfield
u)))))tter lam ination
)ffffffff)))))ace sp
linter writ ten on yr
ffffftonffffgue gue g




olvido

mint to L ap poration tor
n orre LL pizzing inna
LLL cor ner the che
wy brot h ππ )c rime(
)mota muerta( pi LLLL
ake rising in my pants t
he tousLedLLLL h and of
see ds )shoo ting( ton
guelock LLLLLL ]eat
the b omb re ad f
oot in the dark ,bajo
la me sa LLLLLLL
la nad a ví la na da
da na da mp shor ne
socks ay e vap or a
tionnnnnnnn . . . . .




olvido

noose s jump sore lugar
ss eething d rip d ream sss
matter an my m ortal l
eash ssss f ray sssss g
uttered deck resis tance
an my cornbelt fog πππ s
sssss ))the roots(( ))roll((
drug the leg sss s sss yr
lisp dominion jassssssssper
ssssssssskull sp lashing in
yr Inka Kola )tzompantli
pegajoso(ssssssssss the
lake with snakes was
roiling clouds th
ickened in your heads th
e a nts ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




olvido

suit ,)))))))time thirst ,ek
phasis stammer ))))))sho rt
of s tock my shaking tic k
the cru ets d rip )))))phone
watch er the crowncloud pul
sates on yr screen ))))aver
age inches pages [] to wer in
the ...s.....and............ m utte
ring in the )))mouthpiece
,like a grittty ddrink .my
namefog giggles my ran
cid sleeve my dribbbling h
eel ))less time than d
og nor more than )whis
tles ,the bushes smoulder((((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home