Monday, April 9, 2012

X

sharks the sot hopper dreamy
nest condition con dit merde
“calzado” buried in the stinking
lago ≈š~ lack of foot’s rendition
lace where what I steamed’s~
relentless ,teeth and silt ..п..пп....
.my funny suit regurgitation
,a hat’s loud cough п_~ my
stuttered lung page wrote
,stop ,fueling ,defocused
pencil burning in the ›~ lens
my drink’s prolapsed ,the
grey skin salts the silky air
~ ~ ~...~ ~ ~ ~ ~





X

luces fistuladas y mi cumbre
de colchones mojados de en
soñación ,distante ,ni las nubes
,si entor nadas ,veo y la grava...
...donde ,una muñeca desped
azada ,las piernas se fugan ,me
Paro y veo la máscara ahora ,antes
sangrante ,ni presente ,seca ,y yo el
ciego que la ve ,de alambre su peluca
si pelada ,purulenta ,mis pómulos in
vertidos ,lo a dentro a bajo y me como
un ,vórtice de caspa ,libro tonsurado
,leído ,sin páginas ,como cielo de
moscas vacío .me apagl lls
lentes y el centro veo ,si centro
de mi muñeco temporal la cloaca sea





X

,flap ─ slot ,meant tore ,torre
enmudracida sui cida y topes
,the casket’s creep shot mouth
bum half ,other’s ,shapeless
,looking past the udder door
,extrópico ,y pico de vuelto per
dido ,bolsillo entronado and’s
fire ear exhales what’s spoke
en 1970 la calle de gra
va y ol as Isla Negra’s ≈
a glass which ~smoked~ the
sea’s ≈ necrosis como me lo
explicaba Pablo Whitman las
palab rotas que sigo sin
desenterrar the long mud
N hole seems to be a
mirrororrim I’m the
R





X



the hissing soup my ear con
tains the shuddered lunch y
colectivo ,calle apestada y
la nada oigo .el pómulo
nocivo ,notion ,lugar de
luggage ,lo trenzado’s
what I scrawled across
the tall meatball S slumping
down the stairs el cocoloco
que me puse ,yelmo Ω que
“entiendo” was that silent
bowl dripping in the moon ah
,,,light just grease your
eyes and ravel in the
sleep the shirt the sleep the
shirt the sleep the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home