Tuesday, February 28, 2012

X

dog P eel c Louds ,was my
,activation ,s livers tou
ted like some Ankle Soup
faw set down .the pILL
ow gaze the “lint” .eh
churl eh churn ,base cor
nor ,rounded visulaction w
hen i see your shirt .est
ival ,nisoleado ,plu mífero
la piel me saqué y me
abrí la flor reesencia y con
una piedra cagada hablaba
Drink it Clown i sed
que me cerraba del ojo la
cueva





X

my H supper ,dribbled≈ C sm
oke~ swallowed O the cave I
leg dragged through my named
cough Johnee E’s yr corn
stepping down the hill .gateless
wind~ ~ feet and beans ,Bs
fill my shirt a tomb
puzzle blistered on my plate
O Eat Your Nickel }the phone
flag{ * L too Loud the
scrawling down your throat
S you K you A you N yr
postprandic ache )))SH
adow)))) nekkid whim
per the shore ay lo
...lie ay eye




X

fug le f
og d ec
k ala v
era sum
ida





X

eata sh
irt melo
endémico
mi so n
ido





X

s hita sh
eet mu
te fan g
o la m
ido




X

costico
flamélica
the shirt soon the
llama en llamas
the sendapampa





X

mictlan mi
morro donde
moro mero

mimado

ni añorado

)ñoño(





X

cram yr loaf
mot e snotex

the cables scream

try star

“fundus”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home