Monday, November 28, 2011

RED SHIRT


a neck of guns a dock of
shaking lampshades and the
hillsides plunged into the
bleeding ,≈, sea your for
tress gland burbles
“like a cloud” your
slumber rolled an ~heaved~
my ,chawed foot
condition “aspirin grunting”

tabled with the crusts
of nexhudation ,white
an lective ,your lun
ch booth’s troubled
like a suit filled with
blood .read the floor
blink inside yr face
cover yr mouth with
lint it’s time to breathe

“the puppy choking on your watch”






LIGHT ARF


dust and ))meat(( clogck
,neck ,plot ,soon shunned
the ,pore spills ,black
tooth your bread germ sh
at book ,a time of lunge
.my gut boiled licquor son
g ate a feather ash yo
ur shorts knotted in the
soup my blinding knee an
,business of the hole

it shot ,an issued froth
a .bee a .tuna sandwich
fading in the calendar it
wrote .I saw my leg in
hanced a sodden disculpar
shivering beneath a silla
donde adormecido me a
cordé ,un desayuno fu
gitivo ,pasaje abierto al
patio de luz

dog rustling in the leaves




yes shit
wa
\ /

door snow




bloom≈fuel≈the
snake need
block my scrawl

the stinking net
hangs
ξ




trout
runt
beneath the
chair

web




dun≈lac
hod got

fuck god
ll in tt

the rail,,,blood





tripped guts
stun war

mile↑thigh





rang you off
he bun jõhnee
sunk

the fawning sun
er “ Y ”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home