Sunday, August 15, 2010

O Book

ash
drunkard towered like a panda
blot
nabber stung ,throat occulation ,bees
soon
troubled like my sandwich read
gosh
samples ?thudly goonish I was knew
fawn
polyp straightened like my dollar bill
dunk
the master muttered and my lagic
phone
gutter stump of fuel for pagination
testes






Boom Jewel

boom
some throat
lock
came for outage
dink
soup slut falling tent
lobe
meat towel and your ship
canoe
drinks dirt clue sundered shot half
blew
shirt lung time my slipping
knot
short coal true blinking
log
pest sock lint
use
corn comb
jewel






green lang
wedge clone

seedy no







bombs the
cracker
sand high







shoot shoot
blip past

clamber

)phone(
)lint(








,bladder ,door
,gum ,neck
,comb ,funnel







should ‘er )shirt(
gak can

the mighty mouse







bundle of note

bashit

so try

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home