Monday, July 12, 2010

Wet Place

twist my fork inside my eye the
linky storm dripping from my armpit
half the cloud a stone .rice compacted
in my shoe a muscle phone faced my
wall my wall my wallet knife peek
ing through .an ornamention ,doubling
of the half I coughed up on my
shoe I shuffled off .off and tig
htly collared blas
ting
in the
rain
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.







Coff Coff

bush seeper / claw ,rat loot ,den
se shapeless one them needles sp
rawl all rolly onna flooor the i
ce crowd gargles an my slibpping
tooth... bisturí .note book and wip
ings ,butter clown my crumb
ly wallet half yr miceolation cur
dles in my coughedup water glass

trans
parent
lung
g









Airotsih

long dead roll ]historia[ the boil hand
shut the head ]istoriah[ mighty drank one
fold my wheel ]storiahi[ struts grime cage
rust ,gut ,rule ]toriahis[ engine of chain
cue some air ]oriahist[ the water floor
your shape numb ]riahisto[ song crammed wide
slugging mystery was ]iahistor[ my shaved wall
leaf or lint ]ahistori[ crowd of air
nor breath pill ]historia[ inching back word







Hair Name Hair

name the empty field hair
the empty field hair name
empty field hair name the
field hair name the empty
hair name the empty field
name the empty field hair
hair field empty the name
field empty the name hair
empty the name hair field
the name hair field empty
name hair field empty the
hair field empty the name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home