Friday, July 9, 2010

=
=-=
the
flock sandwich
bull loot pormenor
fought the sluggish paper
smouldering in my after sock
was shimmered and a doomed comb
frontal glass halfer and my blintz leaver
kaw caw gutted wing your leak sugar spawned
spra
yed
the

=-arm-=
=







d
i
grease
luggage bomb
o pile the shocks
meet an melt sporadics
while my fine shodder nape
pestle gas reviews the thunk explodes
diamond eyelid sinking in the soggy lake
my whining travel bone clocks my muddy brush
lisperation of my tumbrel seat gas shoulder
locked and bullet bidden turd display
feckless sensing of your tubular
what my shaving lost
a runoff spansion
ah spam gag
travelling
i
d







Ear Leaking Ear

crush my leaking ear grass
my leaking ear grass crush
leaking ear grass crush my
ear grass crush my leaking
grass crush my leaking ear
crush my leaking ear glass
glass ear leaking my crush
ear leaking my crush grass
leaking my crush grass ear
my crush grass ear leaking
crush grass ear leaking my
grass ear leaking my crush






Ee

spelt e outside my lap an e side pud
dled e corn mist spaettered in my
faece no lung e bulled no broad e
crasholine my neck e drawing blood e
mooned the e solation fog e belt
binds your hips e dung e dork
bun dle what I faked an e o
any secret tub below the baese
ment stairs where e


bubble s
out e is
ass
e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home